16 Grass Courts
8 All Weather Courts
2 Squash Courts
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
Sign-up for our NewsLetter
Welcome to Frinton Lawn Tennis Club
Founded in 1899 as a private members' club, Frinton Lawn Tennis, Croquet and Bowls Club flourished in post Victorian England. Although Croquet and Bowls were original activities of the Club, it is for tennis that the Club has become world famous.
Edwardian England saw Frinton as its playground and the well heeled and famous flocked to the town.
Winston Churchill, Douglas Fairbanks, Gladys Cooper and Robert Morley all bought houses in the town, and the tennis club was the main social and sporting venue.
Next to Wimbledon, Frinton was regarded as the major venue in the tennis calendar - offering 22 grass courts to its members visitors - and a social standing on a par with Henley and Ascot. As a tournament venue, Frinton has attracted the world's leading tennis players for over 7 decades.
New Members Guide
Hello and welcome to the new members section.
Please click the link below to get started.
10 am - 4 pm
Kick start your Summer by joining us for a fabulous
Open Day Programme
- Family Cardio Tennis – Booking required -11am-11.30am
- Junior Tennis demos & coaching – All day
- Meet the junior Aegon teams – All day
- Beat the Coach – 2pm
- How fast is your serve? – 12pm and 3pm
- Tennis Express (Adult Beginner)– Booking required1-2pm
- Barbeque & Bar – From 1pm
- Heated Swimming Pool – All day
- Grass & Hard Courts – All day
- Side shows – All day
- Face Painter – All day
- Courts available for free play – All day
- Rookie & Adult Club – From 1.30pm
- Wedding & Function room available to view
- Membership Deals Available – All day
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!